Andrea Cassino began his musical career in 2001 with the well known project Cassino & Laben working with many major labels worldwide like Alchemy, Proton Music, Particles, Armada Music, Dual Musik, Aenaria, Babylon, Tilth Music getting a great support by the most important artists and djs of the world like Richie Hawtin, Mauro Picotto, Paul Van Dyk, Sasha, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Markus Schulz, Hernan Cattaneo, Armin Van Buuren, Gabriel & Dresden, Paolo Mojo, John Askew and more.
In 2009 he decided to create his own project, characterized by a slightly different style to the project with Alex Laben, with a mix of sounds definitely more Techno and Dark Progressive. His productions, releases on Proton Music, Particles, Soundteller, Balkan Connection South America, LowBit, Lapsus, have been supported and charted by many international DJs such as Hernan Cattaneo, John Digweed, Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, Nic Fanciulli, Doomwork, Sabb, Paco Osuna, Chus, Wehbba and many more.
Andrea Cassino is currently collaborate with Danny Lloyd in a new project. The duo have released on labels like Lowbit, Kumquat and Kunai.
In 2014 they decided to work under the name Nocturna which the first single was released on the Hernan Cattaneo ’s label Sudbeat getting support by big artists like Hernan Cattaneo, John Digween, Dave Seaman, Nick Warren, Cid Inc. Guy J, Guy Mantzur Nick Fanciulli
Follow the sets of Andrea Cassino in his monthly radio show, 6th Auditorium on FriskyRadio every 3rd Wednesday, Flux on ProtonRadio every 2nd Sunday.
Andrea Cassino has over the years mastered many artists, producers and labels Dance/Club music including Pole Folder, Danny Lloyd, Mike Griego, Marcelo Vasami, Oliver Lieb, Subandrio, Matter, GMJ, Cristian Gandini, East Cafè and many others
How to plan an online mastering session
• Please name the tracks properly (artist, track name, mix) to avoid any hassle
• Once the payment is done (ONLY PAYPAL ACCEPTED), the files can be sent with free online services such as www.dropbox.com, www.wetransfer.com, www.sendspace.com or similar to email@example.com
• Once the mastering is done, the master/s will be sent by email. If you for some reasons aren’t happy with the master/s, revisions will be done until you will be completely satisfied
• For prices contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 16-24 bit wav/aiff files with a samplerate of 44.1khz, no compression, no limiter on the master channel, keep at least -3 dB headroom, don’t peak at 0 dBFS
Mixing and Mastering Session
• 16-24 bit wav/aiff files with a samplerate of 44.1khz
• Kick, bassline, snare or clap as separate files, rest grouped in stems for example percussions & hi hats, synth sounds, sound FX, vocals etc.
• Any creative processing can be kept on the channels (compression, reverbs, EQs, modulations etc)
• Any possible send/bus effects used should be bounced/mixed down as separate channels