The Italian born, Argentina based producer has been a fixture of the progressive house underground for well over a decade. Beginning with his highly regarded Cassino & Laben project and eventually shifting to his solo work in 2009, Andrea lays claim to an impressive discography highlighted by releases on Sudbeat Music (as Nocturna w/ Danny Lloyd), Balkan Connection, meanwhile, Proton Music, Clubsonica, Particles, and Soundteller Records. The world’s top tastemakers have also noted the Italian’s production prowess with John Digweed, Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren and Guy J all chiming in with support.
Follow the set of Andrea Cassino in his monthly radio show Flux on Proton Radio every 2nd Sunday and 6th Auditorium on Sonido Selecto every last friday each month.
Andrea Cassino for EQX
Hernan Cattaneo playing Christian Monique – Rebirth (Andrea Cassino Remix) at Thuisheaven – ADE 2018
Hernan Cattaneo playing Da Luka – Lost Love (Andrea Cassino Remix) at Never Get Off The Boat Cruise WMC Miami 03 – 15 – 2016
Hernan Cattaneo Playing Simos Tagias – Drunk State (Andrea Cassino Remix) at Creamfields BS AS 2014
Nick Warren Playing Andrea Cassino - De Los Alpes A Los Andes at Pacha Buenos Aires 27 - 02 - 2016
Andrea Cassino Live Set @ Involved Club – Villa Constitucion
Andrea Cassino Closing @ GAP – Mar Del Plata
Andrea Cassino @ Dj Academy Castelar TV
Andrea Cassino @ Auditen Radio
Andrea Cassino has over the years mastered many artists, producers and labels Dance/Club music including Pole Folder, Danny Lloyd, Mike Griego, Marcelo Vasami, Oliver Lieb, Subandrio, Erdi Irmak, Matter, GMJ, Kamilo Sanclemente, Dimuth K. East Cafè and many others. Also is the official mastering engineer of Soundteller Records and Auditen Music
How to plan an online mastering session
• Please name the tracks properly (artist, track name, mix) to avoid any hassle
• Once the payment is done (ONLY PAYPAL ACCEPTED), the files can be sent with free online services such as www.dropbox.com, www.wetransfer.com, www.sendspace.com or similar to email@example.com
• Once the mastering is done, the master/s will be sent by email. If you for some reasons aren’t happy with the master/s, revisions will be done until you will be completely satisfied
• For prices contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 16-24 bit wav/aiff files with a samplerate of 44.1khz, no compression, no limiter on the master channel, keep at least -3 dB headroom, don’t peak at 0 dBFS
Mixing and Mastering Session
• 16-24 bit wav/aiff files with a samplerate of 44.1khz
• Kick, bassline, snare or clap as separate files, rest grouped in stems for example percussions & hi hats, synth sounds, sound FX, vocals etc.
• Any creative processing can be kept on the channels (compression, reverbs, EQs, modulations etc)