Andrea Cassino began his musical career in 2001 with the well known project Cassino & Laben working with many major labels worldwide like Alchemy, Proton Music, Particles, Armada Music, Dual Musik, Aenaria, Babylon, Tilth Music getting a great support by the most important artists and djs of the world like Richie Hawtin, Mauro Picotto, Paul Van Dyk, Sasha, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Markus Schulz, Hernan Cattaneo, Armin Van Buuren, Gabriel & Dresden, Paolo Mojo, John Askew and more.
In 2009 he decided to create his own project, characterized by a slightly different style to the project with Alex Laben, with a mix of sounds definitely more Techno and Dark Progressive. His productions, releases on Proton Music, Particles, Soundteller, Balkan Connection South America, LowBit, Lapsus, have been supported and charted by many international DJs such as Hernan Cattaneo, John Digweed, Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, Nic Fanciulli, Doomwork, Sabb, Paco Osuna, Chus, Wehbba and many more.
Andrea Cassino is currently collaborate with Danny Lloyd in a new project. The duo have released on labels like Lowbit, Kumquat and Kunai.
In 2014 they decided to work under the name Nocturna which the first single was released on the Hernan Cattaneo ’s label Sudbeat getting support by big artists like Hernan Cattaneo, John Digween, Dave Seaman, Nick Warren, Cid Inc. Guy J, Guy Mantzur Nick Fanciulli
Hernan Cattaneo playing Christian Monique – Rebirth Andrea Cassino Remix at Thuisheaven – ADE 2018
Hernan Cattaneo playing Da Luka – Lost Love (Andrea Cassino Remix) at Never Get Off The Boat Cruise WMC Miami 03 – 15 – 2016
Hernan Cattaneo Playing Simos Tagias – Drunk State (Andrea Cassino Remix) at Creamfields BS AS 2014
Nick Warren Playing Andrea Cassino - De Los Alpes A Los Andes at Pacha Buenos Aires 27 - 02 - 2016
Andrea Cassino Live Set @ Involved Club – Villa Constitucion
Andrea Cassino Closing @ GAP – Mar Del Plata
Andrea Cassino @ Dj Academy Castelar TV
Andrea Cassino @ Auditen Radio
Andrea Cassino @ Buddha Beat
Andrea Cassino has over the years mastered many artists, producers and labels Dance/Club music including Pole Folder, Danny Lloyd, Mike Griego, Marcelo Vasami, Oliver Lieb, Subandrio, Erdi Irmak, Matter, GMJ, Kamilo Sanclemente, Dimuth K. East Cafè and many others. Also is the official mastering engineer of Soundteller Records and Auditen Music
How to plan an online mastering session
• Please name the tracks properly (artist, track name, mix) to avoid any hassle
• Once the payment is done (ONLY PAYPAL ACCEPTED), the files can be sent with free online services such as www.dropbox.com, www.wetransfer.com, www.sendspace.com or similar to email@example.com
• Once the mastering is done, the master/s will be sent by email. If you for some reasons aren’t happy with the master/s, revisions will be done until you will be completely satisfied
• For prices contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
• 16-24 bit wav/aiff files with a samplerate of 44.1khz, no compression, no limiter on the master channel, keep at least -3 dB headroom, don’t peak at 0 dBFS
Mixing and Mastering Session
• 16-24 bit wav/aiff files with a samplerate of 44.1khz
• Kick, bassline, snare or clap as separate files, rest grouped in stems for example percussions & hi hats, synth sounds, sound FX, vocals etc.
• Any creative processing can be kept on the channels (compression, reverbs, EQs, modulations etc)